The LWOW essentials:
- LWOW Booklet (Click here) An overview of LWOW
- Sponsorship Pricing (Click here) A list of costs and benefits of participation in LWOW
- Sponsorship Benefits + ROI (Click here) Reported returns and testimonials on tangible results from past sponsors
- Past Sponsors (Click here)
- Past Participating Law Firms (Click here)
- Past Participating Corporations + Organizations (Click here)
- Past Team Configuration Examples (Click here)
The LWOW deep dive materials:
Team leader + mentor tESTIMONIALS + application
- Testimonials (Click here) Survey results from past participants
- Sample winning application (Click here) Winner of Unilever's internal contest to participate as a LWOW Team Leader (one winner, more than 200 entries)
- LWOW Video (Click here) brings LWOW to life and shows what a KickOff is like
- 2018 ConPosium Video (Click here) A recap of the 2018 LWOW ConPosium
- ConPosium Video (Click here) The LWOW ConPosium in action
TOPICS + PROJECTS
- 2018 Topic Challenges + Projects of Worth (Click here) A written overview of LWOW 2018 Topic Challenges + Projects of Worth
- 2017 LWOW Winning Project of Worth: (Sponsored by Janders Dean) Ithaca, a non-profit tech platform that helps refugees obtain legal assistance by 1) connecting them with pro bono lawyers based on availability, expertise, and need; and 2) providing a case management system and virtual space for initial consultation. Ithaca was selected as part of the inaugural cohort of startups supported by Fuse, Allen & Overy's legal tech incubator, named finalists in the HiiL Innovating Justice Awards (result TBA), and named finalists in the European Youth Awards (result TBA).
- Participating Schools (Click here)
Looking for more?
The LWOW Team is committed to supporting you in the mission to spread the word about LWOW. We are happy to help in creating and materials that meet your objectives. For more, email email@example.com.