Why do Corporations and Law Firms sponsor LWOW?
- LWOW is hands-on training developed especially for lawyers that hones critical 21st Century professional services skills (collaboration, cultural competency, project management, intrapreneurship, technology, problem-solving, communication, business acumen, networking, empathy, self-awareness, and leadership) in a safe environment.
- LWOW transforms the way lawyers lead and collaborate with clients, internal colleagues, and direct reports.
- LWOW accelerates the development of practicable solutions for problems your organization cares about solving internally, externally, and from a corporate social responsibility standpoint.
- LWOW provides access to diverse, global talent from around the world to ensure hiring fit.
"This is the single best experience of my professional career."
senior legal counsel, HSBC
- Build stronger relationships between lawyer and client
- Learn clients' business
- Access new clients and service providers
- Co-create solutions to challenges in your industry or practice
- Transform your department or firm's practice and culture
- Gain recognition as a global, multidisciplinary innovator
- Transform your ability to find and refine problems and collaboratively problem-solve
- Differentiate yourself as an entrepreneurial lawyer who intends to shape the future
- Sharpen your skill as a change agent and inspire a cultural shift in your department or firm
- Become part of a 1000+ strong community dedicated to solving problems at the intersection of law, business, and technology
Click here to read testimonials from past participants.