- Homeless Not Helpless: How Can we Create Legal Shelter for Those Without a Home?
- Underage and Underrepresented: How Can We Protect Youth From Cyberbullying?
- You’ve Arrived, Now What? How Can Lawyers Ease the Settlement Process for New Asylum Seekers?
- Is it Really a Deal? Assessing the Ethics of Plea Bargaining
- Friend rather than foe: How can the law enable a better life for migrants held in detention? (Sponsored by Janders Dean)
Click here to view team members by topic.
Past Teams + Topics
- Even Tradition Can Be Enhanced With Technology: How Can IT Improve Important Protected Trial Processes?
- The Challenge of Apathy: How Can the International Mission to Prosecute Crimes Against Humanity Appeal to Today’s Youth?
- She, He, We, and Who: Rethinking Access to Justice in a Non-Binary World
- A New Kind Of Risk Management for Lawyers: Substance Abuse Prevention and Education for the Modern Legal Profession
- Forces of Change: How can Technology Aid Information Management in the European Refugee Crisis?
- Rethinking Nonprofits: New Models for Legal Aid for Vulnerable Client Populations
- Lawyers as Leaders: How Can Lawyers be Empowered to Create Social Change?
- Connecting Lawyers to Social Entrepreneurship: The Ultimate Two-For? Lawyers Give and Get
- From Lass to Lawyer: How Can We Empower the Girls of Today To Be Tomorrow’s Female Law Leaders?
- Getting Schooled: In Troubled Areas, How Can Law Help Enforce Women’s Right to Education?
- The Right to Rat: Protecting Whistleblowers from a Bad Rap
Click here to see team members by topic.