- Hone 21st Century professional skills including leadership, teaming, cultural competency, technology, presentation, public speaking, problem solving, networking, project management, entrepreneurship, and business skills
- Build relationship between client and legal service provider
- Create a culture of collaboration among professionals within your organization that work in different departments or locations around the world
- Substantive learning into topics of concern and related to the client’s business
- Access others participating in LWOW who could become future clients or collaborators
- Recruit the best and most diverse legal talent from around the world
- Differentiate your firm/organization as innovative and having a growth-mindset
- Cultivate implementable solutions to law’s problems at the intersection of business, law, and technology
GUARANTEE LWOW EXCLUSIVITY
$350,000/£242,000 (LWOW ORIGINAL) or $50,000/£37,000 (LWOW X)
As an exclusive sponsor, your firm can provide LWOW’s valuable learning and development training to up to 45 professionals, including key clients. Participants play the role of Team Leader or Pitch Coach. Further, LWOW will collaborate with you to develop related initiatives to include more people and extend the LWOW experience across the year.
FUND + LEAD ONE LWOW TEAM
Select two high potential lawyers (e.g., one senior associate or junior partner from a firm and one in-house lawyer from a selected corporate client or two senior in-house lawyers) to participate as Team Leaders on one LWOW team. Team Leaders spearhead the project from start to finish working together remotely with a team made up of 3 students and 3 mentors (professionals) from around the globe to ensure that team delivers on the five steps that are essential to creating a solution, prototype, business plan, and final dynamic presentation.
UNDERWRITE A PROBLEM
Select a challenge for a team to solve, just as Microsoft, Bupa, UnitedLex, LegalZoom, and Lockheed Martin have done in the past. The topic can be related to corporate concerns/initiatives or the industry at large. (For example, Lockheed Martin sponsored a topic related to managing the ethics and compliance programs of third party vendors in the supply chain.) In addition to having a diverse team of great minds tackle a problem about which it cares, a topic underwriter participates on the team to educate and guide the team in its problem solving.
HOST A CELEBRATION
Celebrate innovation with top legal-minded, forward thinking professionals, entrepreneurs, academics, and students from around the world by sponsoring a reception or dinner at our Kickoff or ConPosium.
SPONSOR A STUDENT'S PARTICIPATION
LWOW students come from a diverse range of experiences, backgrounds, and places—including more than 30 universities across the globe. Participation in LWOW is the opportunity of a lifetime. Make a student’s travel to our in-person events possible by becoming a student sponsor.
DONATE IN KIND
Showcase your corporation’s products and share your knowhow with our community. For example, Ricoh provided on-site printing services for our in-person events, as well as use of their dynamic D5500 interactive whiteboards for team presentations and community interactions.
Share your corporation’s service with the LWOW community. For example, a travel leader could underwrite the travel for students from faraway places.
Share your perspective, experience, and insight with our community by serving as a Thought Leader in one of our interactive, global LWOW Live webinars. Take part in a panel of experts and engage in an unforgettable conversation with some of the world’s brightest students, practitioners, and professionals.
DONATE AS AN INDIVIDUAL
We depend on the generous financial contributions of individuals and corporations who understand and appreciate the work we do. Have a different idea on how to contribute? Make your own sponsorship opportunity. Donate your time. Donate your product. Donate your tech or space. We will relish it!